Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 19, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2017, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- With a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees.
- Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest.
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance.
- As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatrician Physician to our care team!
- Diagnose andtreat chronic and acute conditions of patients.
- Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- Lovelace Health systems built the city's first hospital and since our organization was founded over been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in Epic.
- You're going to Love Lovelace.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- 3 years or more of experience in a similar role.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors Prescribe treatment and medications based upon Aafp clinical guidelines.
- The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure.
- With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us.
- Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including Hippa.
- A winter ski trip is always within a few hours' drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state.
- About Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- Nationally competitive salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago