Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $230,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-On bonus of $25,000 and relocation reimbursement of up to $10,000.
- O Two or more years of experience (95% of median) = $237,000.
- Competitive base salary based on Mgma data and experience.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports.
- We pay for San Juan Independent Practice Association (SJ IPA) dues for credentialing with payors.
- Potential for quality and productivity bonus.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico, is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician (Ambulatory only - No inpatient work).
- We pay for professional liability insurance.
- Professional Funds Allowance ($6,000) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to regular paid time off).
- Exciting Opportunity for a Family Medicine Physician in the Beautiful Southwest.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- O Less than two years of experience (85% of median) = $212,000.
- Comprehensive Benefits package - health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement planning, paid time off, etc.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team committed to personalized, compassionate care.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center