Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 19, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $500,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Texas Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No state income tax, physician friendly state.
- Surgical obstetrics Required.
- Spanish fluency preferred, NOT required Everything's Better in Texas!
- High performing public schools.
- Less than 2 hours to Fort Worth, TX.
- Proud small town that supports locally owned businesses.
- Work in a 25-bed, state-of-the-art, not-for-profit critical access hospital.
- Local CEO - Decisions made onsite.
- 40 minutes to university town and airport.
- Keep 100% of inpatient revenue.
- Full spectrum family medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice, relocation allowance, signing bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by CI Health Group.