Family Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Marietta) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Low volume inpatient work.
- J-1 Visa welcomed.
- Jillian Bush | Senior.
- Just 10 miles from Marietta town center is beautiful Lake Murray.
- Loan repayment- Amount negotiable!
- Marietta, Oklahoma, located near I35 and only one hour north of Dallas, offers a friendly, supportive community to residents and visitors alike.
- Mercy Primary Care- Love County is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their primary care clinic in southern Oklahoma.
- Mercy, named one of the top five large United States health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually.
- Resident stipend and/or commencement bonus negotiable.
- This picturesque small community features annual events such as Love County Frontier Days where you can enjoy a small-town parade, 5K fun run, hot dog eating contests, live music, and then end the day with fireworks and a dance held right in the middle of main street.
- EOE/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
- Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
- WinStar offers not only gambling options, but also fine dining, big name concerts, world class golf course, and resort style pools.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
- Whether its strolling through town shopping for antiques or heading out for a peaceful hike, Marietta is a hidden gem in Oklahoma offering a great play to live, work, and play!
- Lake Murray, with its crystal blue waters, is the perfect place for camping, fishing, boating, skiing, and wake boarding.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- A health focused work environment with a walking track and even a farmers market on site!
- Competitive annual salary.
- Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
- Only 15 miles south of Marietta is WinStar World Casino, the largest casino in the world.
- A stable, team-oriented group with 3 physician partners and 2 APPs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Mercy Health Love County